Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fun Fact

Fun fact Blog. I used to not  wear skirts or dresses when I was a kid because I didn't want to deal with the issues that would arise during my daily excursions on the monkey bars. I just wanted to let you know this as I realized that my current professional wardrobe consists entirely of skirts and my day to day excursions have no room for monkey bars.

Part of me wants to change this. Part of me is glad that I've matured enough to be ok with wearing a skirt every day.

I would write more Blog, but I've been busy this evening putting my thoughts down in a post over at Secret Laboratory. 

Time fore sleep.

1 comment:

  1. As a child I hated wearing skirts because I wanted to be a tom-boy, even though there was really nothing tom-boyish about me other than my boy-like height and significant lack of breasts until the age of 17. I like to wear them now, however my job involved hanging out with dogs all day, and skirts are impractical.

    ReplyDelete