Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Finally I'm a Real Person

Blog! Hello from probably the most elaborate item I have ever owned. I bought myself an iPhone yesterday. It is worth more than my car. I don't know what has come over me the past couple weeks, but I have found myself pining after this crazy thing that is unlike anything I have ever owned. I've spent so much time on this thing already but have really only had one phone call. I guess that is an indication of how popular I am these days...

Blog, technology is amazing. That being said, poking a screen with my index finger isn't quite as satisfying as a keyboard. But I figure I'll get some phone blogging under my belt right away so the next time I find myself in a predicament that calls for emergency blogging, I'm prepared.

Because that happens all the time...

And now for the novelty of a picture:


Oh Jesus I hope this works...

No comments:

Post a Comment