Thursday, March 1, 2012

You Wish This Was Part Three, Don't You

Ok Blog, I'm done with the Craig's List ads. I promise. First of all, your formatting gets all weird when I try copying and pasting the numerous responses from my old hotmail account. Secondly, there is part of me that feels violated by all the email I've received over the past couple days regarding vomit and desires of getting to know me. Thirdly, there is guilt a-brewing for not responding to any of the various suitors who came a-knocking at my internet door. I understand I have entirely put myself in this situation (especially with the vomit part) so I will take responsibility and no longer complain. It was a good experiment to have play out. It also gave me a fun thing to blog about. But I can't do it anymore. I. Just. Can't.

I will continue on in a self-focused fashion and will allow whatever happens to happen.

With that, I ordered a case for my phone last week and it finally came in the mail today. It is beautiful and for some reason makes me ridiculously happy. I'm not sure why I'm so elated about it. It might have something to do with the fact that my main motivation for getting an iPhone was so that I could cover it up with fun art. And as we all know, sea life and rainbows are amazing; hence my opting to decorate my mobile device with a colorful squid.

I also started a Twitter account and have no idea how it works or what the point of it is. Since I'm totally in the dark about the whole thing, that's all I really have to say about it.

I had a million other things I wanted to mention here Blog, but now that I'm sat down with my glass of wine and Triple J playing in the background, I for the life of me can't remember what any of those things were. I know I wanted to embed this song I can't stop listening to on repeat. I love me a catchy beat and close harmonies:



I guess I could mention that I'm going to the Azores in a couple months. But it's a bit far off and I haven't even purchased all the airfare necessary for the trip yet, so it's something that I'm not really into writing about at the moment. I like writing about the here and now, Blog. Unfortunately, it turns out that nothing is happening here nor now.

I suppose this lack of zest for articulating anything that's going on with me is a sign that I need to go to bed. I've spent the last two nights up way too late blogging about strangers trying too hard to catch my eye via email. It is time to accept the bad taste that has been left in my mouth by the entire experience and retire to my chamber that is also my living room and kitchen and study. Oh the joys of studio living...

No comments:

Post a Comment