Monday, January 24, 2011

Wintertime Blues

Blog, I think I'm sick. I have been wheezy when I breathe and I cough sometimes. When I wake up, I have no voice and then as the day progresses, while I can speak, my voice feels weak and I want to just not say anything. My chest is tight, my throat is scratchy, and I'm constantly clearing it so I sound like I'm aheming my way through the day. I feel gross. I feel like if I touch someone they will fear that the sickness has been passed on to them and then I'll be looked down upon like some leper who has no regard for anyone and has escaped the colony to which I hath been banished. But I don't want to stay home. I can't. Must save vacation time. Must save money. Must travel world. Blog, now that I am no longer living in Maple Grove, tied to a guy who is lukewarm towards me and dealing with mice in my car, I have realized that there is a world full of wonderful people and places that I need to see. Must save money. Must save vacation time. Must travel world. This sickness cannot get me down. I will rest this eve and then run. Running is good for you when you're sick.

In other news, the post office shot me down again today in an attempt to mail a package to my unborn neice. Turns out, you have to purchase packing tape at the post office if you don't have any of your own. Also turns out if you're not using priority mail and just a beat up box from Trisha Grover to mail your items, that you have to fill out second mysterious form on top of the initial one listing out everything that is in the package. This mailing thing sucks, but I'm determined to get it down sooner or later.

Work is calling. Off I go into the land of spreading my disease to the world of online education.



No comments:

Post a Comment