Thursday, October 29, 2009

Making Contact (How's That for a Play on Words?)

Blog. My friend Jeremy told me that putting new contacts in is like putting silk in your eyes. After today's new contact endeavor, Jeremy has been deemed "correct" in my book. My left eye no longer feels like I poured sand into it. I can see clearly out of both eyes. I even have a new found appreciation for looking at the computer today. The advantages of this new contact nonsense are endless.

Still, I find it stupid that when I open up the little packets that my contacts come in, I wince out of pure instinct to prevent the liquid within the packet from spurting into my eye. But oh wait. That liquid is contact solution. It's supposed to go in my eye. Minus 4 points Samantha. Minus 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment