Thursday, July 26, 2012

Revelations

I am wiped out Blog. Don't worry. It is in a good way.

I just wrote an entire scene breakdown for the show I'm stage managing for the Fringe this year. I honestly don't even want to get into it. So many stage directions. So many props. So. Many. Cues.

It's going to be wonderful.

And because I'm learning that I'm a conflicted soul who yearns for the spotlight, but doesn't know what to do with it once it floods my eyes, I'm going to refrain from going any further into promoting the show. No one reads you anyway Blog. Any promotion here is pointless. And there is something comforting about that.

I also realized I've been waiting around for a boy who is never going to show up.

So because that guy is never going to arrive, I'm going to go ahead and do what I want. I'm going to move. I'm going to audition for a touring show next week. And if I get it? I'm quitting my job.

I don't need to do what I'm supposed to do anymore. I'm going to do what I want to do.

It's not worth it to sit around in this room and let depression take over my being just because I have a steady income at a desk job. It sounds naive, but I don't care. I'm done with this. I'm going to make it a goal to keep what I love in my life, one way or another.

2 comments: