Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dairy Diary.

I should really buy juice when I go to the grocery store, Blog. I've been thirsty all night and I find water to be boring, so I've been drinking milk non-stop. It's delicious, but as for quenching my thirst goes...


Instead of sucking it up and putting back some water, I've just been refilling my glass with the sweet, sweet two percent that I've been partial to since my childhood. It's so comforting. So satisfying. So delicious. Now if only I would stop being thirsty all the time.

Oh well. At least I drink milk. The other day my improv coach started going on and on about how we as humans aren't designed to ingest milk. I totally am aware of this, but I don't care. I bet we're not designed to eat pop tarts either, but what's stopping Kellog from stocking my local grocer's shelves with magical toaster pastries with artificial fruit filling? At least milk comes directly from nature... for the most part. At least it's full of calcium and vitamins and fat and delicious. I'm glad I'm one of the lucky ones who didn't catch the lactose intolerance (knock on wood).

Appropriately enough, I'm listening to goofy Australian DJ's talk about cheese as I check out the Triple J radio stream this evening. Honestly, I was hoping for a little more music, but I guess the only way they can wile away their Monday afternoon is to talk at length about how awesome dairy products are. Reason number 847 why I need to go there one day. Though it seems that their sense of humor is along the same lines as the Brits. This isn't surprising since they both use the term "wanker" at an unhealthy rate, yet still manage to be endearing. OH FOREIGN ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES!

I love that I'm writing about dairy in what could be considered a sort of diary. Dairy Diary. Thus the title of this post was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment