Friday, May 21, 2010

There Goes the Polish on my Thumb...

Nail polish is stupid, blog. For someone who bites her nails, I always thought that nail polish would be the savior of my digital hygeine, but oh it has made it much worse. My modeling gig for tonight (sounding way cooler than it really is) is requiring me to wear a simple nude gloss on my nails and I can't stop picking at it. Please God get this shit off my hands before I go crazy. I'm going to have to repaint before the day is done. Oh hell. That's an entirely other awful process that boys don't have to do and girls must, for some reason, endure. I don't know who thought paint on fingernails was cool, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a stupid man.

...Stupid inventor of other girly ghasts like bras and ballet. Humbug...

No comments:

Post a Comment